“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The award was created by Okoto Enigma. Here is the link: https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/
I was nominated for this award by my sweet and beloved friend, soulsearchingjourney: https://soulsearchingjourneyblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/16/mystery-blog-award/
Thank you so very much.
Rules For The Nominees:
- Display the award logo on your blog. √
- List the Rules. √
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. √
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. √
- Tell your readers three things about yourself. √
- Answer five questions from the nominee. √
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers. √
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog. √
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question. √
- Share the link to your best post. √
3 Things about myself.
1: I am forgetful and distractful
2: I like trains
3: I love dogs
Here are the questions I was asked by Soulsearchingjourney
- If you could be any species other than a human what would you be and why?
- One thing you would love do but have never done?
- Would you try chocolate covered crickets?
- What makes you feel good?
- What is one thing you love about your heart or your mind?
My answers are:
1: I’d like to be a horse because they are the most beautiful and noble creatures beside women
2: To paint a masterpiece
3: No, I don’t think I would, haha… though I love the sound of crickets in the summer nights.
4: To be loved and feel my loved one’s love.
5: I love to have a noble heart and quite analytical mind.
Now my best post, I have yet to write it, just like my dear Soulsearchingjourney who nominated me, but still I’ll share a link to the one I like the most:
My questions for those I nominate are:
- Which one is the best live show you have ever seen?
- Would you walk the streets and enter a church disguised as a bishop if it was necessary in order to investigate a crime?
- What is the most funny event you have ever experienced?
- If you had to choose one between your favorite movies, which one it would be?
- What is the one thing you consider your main virtue?
My nominations are:
If you don’t want to admit the award think of it as my way of saying I admir you and your blog. Thank you so very much for always being so kind to me.
The Hypnotist Collector